How do you get un-burned out?

Tryna play on CWRP again since my GeForce nvidia now got approved for beta so i can play on the sever again. Only thing is I’m trying to not get burned out quickly. I’m thinking about going back to staff and doing some good and honest GM work but i don’t wanna get burned out. Any help? 

If i do come back, prepare for a good old invasion of Normandy ;) 

BRUH ITS ACTUALLY VERY SIMPLE. What you do is not play that much. Put maybe 2 hours in, and have other games to play, as well as having things to do outside of The gaming world. Trust me you do all that and your good

Former: Liaison

Minecraft servers

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

If you care about your rank you can't. Battalions don't like LOAs and you'll get called inactive. BUT if your not rank petty just chill out. Maybe just play a different game, get away from the battalion maybe join a new one. Theres not much of a refreshing experience after a while but to me it took realizing the community is better and more interesting than the heirchy. ❤️ take this info as you will

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

On 1/9/2019 at 3:37 PM, Hero said:

Tryna play on CWRP again since my GeForce nvidia now got approved for beta so i can play on the sever again. Only thing is I’m trying to not get burned out quickly. I’m thinking about going back to staff and doing some good and honest GM work but i don’t wanna get burned out. Any help? 

If i do come back, prepare for a good old invasion of Normandy ;) 

Play CWRP for1 hour max, then go play something different for like 30 mins and then go back to CWRP or else just take like a day off of CWRP were u dont play.