Scribbles - Pirate Info Part 2

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): Smalljeff, Synyster

Event Name: Pirate Info Part 2

Summary of the story: The Pirate Data from the previous attack the Republic had done, lead them to a moon base in the outter rim, Clones were deployed to the moon base to destroy various parts of the base. The advisor had detected a generator preventing the republic from entering, a stolen vehicle outpost, and an AA gun outpost. The republic spread out and handled each and everyone of these emplacements before entering the base. The base was heavily trapped, shielded and armed. They figured out puzzles and passwords alike. Disarming traps and hacking consoles. Even repairing engines. In the end they found out that this was a trick to lure the pirates to their doom, but the republic sprung the trap instead and fought back heavily. 

What was the result of the event?: The republic had a dogfight with the CIS and won in sheer skill. 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shooting, RP, then shooting. 

•  
  • Management
Management

10/10 Great shoot em up then some rp and more shoot em up some more. Didn't deploy too many either which is one of my big problems with deployments.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

9/10 Great fun shooting tonnes of droids and plenty of depth and story to keep it interesting, only slight issue with pacing. Beginning and middle were all action packed mayhem and the later part was a lot of waiting around for tech RP to be finished and for some frigates to be dealt with. All in all one of the best I've been on.

9.5/10

The start was great, general combat start, objectives to capture or take over to make the attack easier or generally allow it to happen, before going into a half-passive roleplay section.

The ingenuity was amazing, using the reflective floor to display a text screen to further the event in the passive portion, along with the general adventure and problem solving, with a rather cinematic return to the combat portion upon leaving the facility. The second I walked out into the surface section of the base and saw lasers flying everywhere from vehicles, it was fantastic, and the pilot jobs you had were pretty quality, so even when I got into a fighter the dogfighting was very nice.

The main issue, and therefor the missing half point, is when roleplay was happening and problems were being solved, like Sev taking care of the cloaked mines, no one else had anything to do. While this would be hard to solve without ruining the nice streamline of activities, it would still be nice to see something attempted to be done in the future.

Overall, best event I've seen in a long time. Keep at it, Scribbles.

• Friendly 1