CWRP - Coil's Staff Application

vCoil

RP Name: 104th ARF SSG Coil, Base Ops MEDI PVT Lykan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159336231

VIP (Y/N): 

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I believe  getting admin will let me get to know a lot of the servers people. It opens up a lot of opportunity for me to possibly peruse a role as a game master. I know what I am doing as admin because of previous experience on other servers. As a New Admin I could go do the "Im stuck" calls that often take a while for admins to respond to. I am usually on late on the weekends when hardly more than 5 admins are on. I'd just like to help out the server and improve it as a community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a sophomore in high school, I am a generally active person I play football, hockey, and run track. I can usually be online at least for an hour on the week day and weekend it'll just depend on personal plans. I am a avid snowboarder and compete sometimes.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I've been head game maker around a year ago on Tinker Network as well as admin. I was a Game master on Superior Servers and, I was a Admin on the server before I had a house fire that I then resigned from Admin just until I got my new PC.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  121:02:12 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)  No

FormerTorrent Company Commander Kano/Fives, WO Appo | FormerWO Mortar, Lieutenant Dash-29

Former: GCO WO Waxer

Neutral, No hard feelings man but YOU GOT 21 SAVAGE AS YO PIC YOU GOOFY ASS MOFO jk lmao, But in all seriousness I'd be sastified with a little bit more information on your app other than that I wouldn't have a problem. 

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

Banned

Neutral pretty short app

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.