Eduji's staff ap

Eduji

RP Name: Eduji

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87326678

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator:

Despite there being many admins for Synergy, I've run into times where there weren't any active ones, usually in the mornings. This coupled with the fact that there aren't many CG on in the morning can result in the server being overrun by minges. I'd just like to try and make it a bit more orderly, ensure that everything goes well and that crimes don't go unpunished just because there's no one there to deal out teh punishments. I'd also like to be able to make and spawn thing for sims or tryouts. I'd also like to become a Game master sometime, so that I can give people thing to do, even at times when the server is kindof empty (like the mornings). Overall, I'd like to help make the server a more fun place with less minges.

Tell us a little about yourselfb:

I have been a member of the Clone Wars RP community for over half a year now. I started out on icefuse, and joined the 91st on my second day (after failing 212th tryouts and failing to even find the DU tryouts). The only other battalion that I've been in is the 101st on my second clone back on Icefuse. I won't be able to be active late at night or in the middle of the day because of college.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Applied for staff on icefuse, was denied. Does that count?

Edited by Eduji

Congrats you have been accepted for the interview process.You have until a week from now(9/4/17) to contact an overseer (or head-administrator if you cant contact an overseer) . Failure to make contact with one will result in the denial of your application.

Good luck my little duckling, hope to see you on the staff team <3