My Dumb Friends

Nithdir

You should void this and remake it under this format, my man.   Make sure you read what they tell you not to do in your appeal as well under the rules thread. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:39 PM, Nithdir said:

Hi My account got banned because apparently i left my pc afk and my friend came while i was in another room and was changing the name alot on clone wars. can i please be unbanned

Man I mean that seems unlikely first why would you leave your computer on a server you want to play 

2 why would you have friends over then neglect to pay the attention and play the game instead 

3 whythefyoulying.jpeg

Edited by Xx_EpicGamer_xX
  • Disagree 1

@Xx_EpicGamer_xX i leave my computer on all the time on the server when I afk. So its not that hard to believe that part. But at the end of the day its his responsibility to safeguard his stuff so i gotta say -1

• Winner 1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Cal Vossen | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 I do have to say that being best friends with the people I know, I've done his shit before and its hella funny to do but sucks for the person. I also had this happen to me before except it was when my little cousins were over and wanting to play games.

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

5 hours ago, Taur said:

dEnIeD

5 hours ago, Lucky said:

EEE DENIED

Wait, why so soon? Sinister gave him 24 hours to re-edit his ban appeal (as I'm writing right now, he has at least 8 ~ 9 hours left to do so).

Also, there was no reason stating why it was "denied", yet it is already in "Denied" section already.

Most importantly, why is this post not locked?

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, KanZ said:

Wait, why so soon? Sinister gave him 24 hours to re-edit his ban appeal (as I'm writing right now, he has at least 8 ~ 9 hours left to do so).

Also, there was no reason stating why it was "denied", yet it is already in "Denied" section already.

Most importantly, why is this post not locked?

I just wrote denied because it was in the denied section, I am not sure why it is in there, no admin had posted a denied message and it wasn't locked

As I'm writing right now, somehow this following post is moved back to "Ban Appeal" section (for unknown reasons). 

Nithdir has at least 6 hours from now to correct his ban appeal 

If this ban appeal needs to be denied for some reason, please write the reasons why...