Cubbys Staff Applacation

Cubby

Name: TR 41st ARC CSM / BO MEDI RAAC SGT/Padawan Cubby

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:213582892

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):A lonng time ago in a galaxy far far away, I was once a NA. I got removed like a week in because I broke my arm and had to get surgery. My arms better now and I can actually be active. I have always wanted to be a member of the staff team becuase I feel like I have been in this community so long and I feel like I need to give back. Also I feel like I will make the sever a better place. To summarize if I do get accepted to the staff team I will make the community a better place, be super active and lastly, I just want to give back to an awesome community! See you on the other side. I also would like to work my way up to GM to make good events. I also notice that sometimes no admins are on and the sever gets really boring and CC's have to wait to get whitelisted. I feel like I can be a admin on the sever in "dead time"  adn make the sever a better place. I know that thease last few weeks I have been a little mingy thease last few weeks and I have been trying to cut it down a lot. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 14 years old and I line In NYC I love to play sports. I am on the sever mostly everyday. I love food and I will eat almost anything. I basiclly have no life because I spend it all ont the sever. I really don't like school

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have been staff on many severs including this one. Though the severs have not been that big

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  800  hours about

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

+1
You show committment, you really do. I've talked to you almost every day for the last 3 months. I think you would be a great staff member, sometimes you get a little "mingey" But you're just a memester, and thats alright. Its harmless fun. You've shown incredible improvement of leadership and ability through the last few weeks especially. your removal from staff was not a fault of you or the minginess. It was because you broke your arm and I believe you more than deserve your staff back. 

2 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

AND you stop being an ingrown cancer cell and tell him why you -1 so he can improve himself.

Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]
  • Agree 2

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

19 minutes ago, [SR] Cubby said:

I was removed, in my opion unfairly.

@Heart I was talking to him, he wasn't aware of the rule of not commenting on his own application. I'm gonna ask that you waive his response because he was only removed because he broke his arm and was trying to convey that

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.