Clone Wars Roleplay

So I've noticed that Sith have been implemented, Sith council, sith lords and other shit, as well as the Sith Emperor, which is curious. This server has transitioned from CWRP to JVS within the Clone Era, I take it this is because Synergy wanted to open a Jedi v Sith server but if they did so they would strain their player-base to the point that their network would collapse. I just don't really know what happened lol, it seems like the Synergy I played in 2018 has just completely changed, why has the server changed to JVS? It's clone wars roleplay for fuck sake, well not anymore at least.

Since this community was supposedly "By the players, for the players", what are your thoughts on this sudden change?

My thoughts are that they are completely good. The clone wars community on a whole has been decreasing not just our server but every single one. And that's because it's getting boring and there isn't anything new to it anymore. The new Sith brings a new aspect which a very small amount of servers haven't, bringing a new vibe to the server. I personally am very excited for it. Also stern put it perfectly. It's literally just started, never judge a book by it's cover.

• Agree 2

This is a great change because it provides something new and fresh for people on the server. Like Ike said Tweleve Star Wars is dying as a whole. If we don’t adapt we don’t have a server. Not all change is bad and you should atleast give it time before you jump the gun.

• Agree 3

I dont like the idea, I think it has more chance to kill the Clone RP and it nerfed the jedi order pretty bad. I dont know how good is sith. From my point of view I think this update risk to be a failure and I would prefer it wouldnt have happened. But It is true that the server pops is going down. People are blaming a lot of stuff other then themself. I think battalion doesnt encourage RP enough, let minginess be allowed too openely and doesnt do enough training or dont do anything outside of events with their battalion (im not talking about EVERY BATTALION.)  I think this sith idea might have happened too fast and I have openely talked about my hating this update.
I also think that update doesnt follow LORE what so ever, it is purely custome lore wich I never liked on any server. Im not here to HATE on this update I am just stating my opinion. But its not because I hate it that I will do anything to get it removed, if the people likes it and the minority hates it I guess it's for the better but I just think it really degrade the Clone RP.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Winner 1

Mainly the job of the sith is to promote more RP and not just kill, The owners are trying to create new ideas to attract more people to the server. It's not JVS as clones still overwhelm the player base. Sith's can't do much as they are for the most part restricted to the temple.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

I've been here too long

1 minute ago, ๖̶̶̶ۣۣۜۜ͜ζ͜͡Gaster said:

Mainly the job of the sith is to promote more RP and not just kill, The owners are trying to create new ideas to attract more people to the server. It's not JVS as clones still overwhelm the player base. Sith's can't do much as they are for the most part restricted to the temple.

I wish the 1st part was possible, you have to understand that most people currently active on the server barely RP, its sad to say but true, they are here to shoot stuff. The clone that actually RP is really rare most of em come shoots and dont care about talking, negociating, do any kind of RP.

I believe it was rushed, and while the concept of adding a sith order is not something I'm against, I do believe that taking more time to make sure other aspects of the server were healthier would of been nice.
Overhauling the lightsaber system without warning was odd though, removing really any incentive to progress into the different branches besides consular is currently annoying. Hopefully in the future we will iron out any kinks and issues, however what bugs me the most is that the system is designed for Sith v Jedi Combat and yet ignores the biggest side of the server, clones. I mean there is no way for the sith to counter the clones, so they just get picked off easily.
Clones are going to be trigger happy, especially those who would hate sith because they've watched their brothers be slaughtered by the likes of Dooku, Grevious, Maul, and Savage. RP will be hard but perhaps once the new map update comes out less clone interactions will occur.

Again, not hating the update. Just wish a little more time had been taken for community feedback as well as playtesting for the systems. Because there are a lot of issues with the lightsaber system at the moment.

Edited by Mitchel

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

I feel it was rushed and may have had been better produced if Joah had ironed out all of the trials for a week after the actual full map revamp came through. Rules for encountering sith should have been fleshed out before sith were dropped since atm it’s hard to understand what a clone does when they meet a sith. All in all it does add a new element to the activity of the server, but I do agree the clone role play was neglected during this change.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Aside everything else in game, it makes no sense to do this literally two weeks after MRP dropped. It seems the founders are already abandoning ship on it instead of putting work into fixing MRP problems to increas playerbase, something that I feel if full undivided effort went into for a week or two can go a very long way into fixing the existing problems and then divert to clone wars. It just seems like founded abandoned one faction based server for another one

I agree with this very much they should fix the problems with the server that they just released instead of promoting something that isint really needed 

Edited by [SR] Draco [NA]