"Catch You Guys on the Flip-Side." - Spear, 2K19, 12:15AMCST

Guys, it's been great.

So, here are my farewells.

@Maloik Papa Maloka, thanks for being an optimist, even when I thought I couldn't be anybody.
@Pike Thanks for being an honorable leader. 
@God Emperor Edward Thanks for being the Founder and CEO of Highlander, and a place to spend $100.
@ARO GCO COL Waxer [Prophet] Thanks for being an amazing leader, who lead me through my first NCO phase.
@2ndACXO PSL SUPO COL Bear/Bro Thanks for being my Dad, Bro. Thanks for believing in me, even though I thought I had no potential.
@ARFL Major Juicy/Fenji Thanks for recruiting me into the 212th, the first time. (In October, you weren't the first person to recruit me into the 212th ever, that credit goes to COL John.)
@2ndACS MED MSG MacGrath (SSG) Hoorah!
@Commander Cody | Striker Thanks for accepting me back, like, twice. and finally,
@2ndAC MED SGT Corpsman Hooyah! Thanks for being my music guy. 
That's the copy and pasted ones from my discord resignation, but to add a few...
@BrandonYou're an actual legend.
@Red_PandaThanks for letting me into the SEALs.
@Spooky U want some memes?
Thanks for being a fun place to be when I needed a stress reliever from what felt like a mountain of homework. 
Moving onto better things, I stand at the door if you know what I mean.
If you don't know what I mean, then check out the poem written by the man who made Alcoholics Anonymous. 

Oof rip

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope