Screenshot competition

Stern

We now have the go ahead from founders to create some scenes revolving around the clone wars. I am thinking the best way to do this is to make a separate post then post the link in here so we can judge them from community feedback!

Obviously the winner will get their artwork shown on the clone wars load in. Make sure that your screenshot has something to do with clones/jedi even droids if you want, you can be creative.

There isn't really a deadline but I would say a week or two from now to make sure you have been entered in.

Make sure to post a link here to your work in the spam center so people can provide feedback. Good luck 👍

14 hours ago, Stern said:

We now have the go ahead from founders to create some scenes revolving around the clone wars. I am thinking the best way to do this is to make a separate post then post the link in here so we can judge them from community feedback!

Obviously the winner will get their artwork shown on the clone wars load in. Make sure that your screenshot has something to do with clones/jedi even droids if you want, you can be creative.

There isn't really a deadline but I would say a week or two from now to make sure you have been entered in.

Make sure to post a link here to your work in the spam center so people can provide feedback. Good luck 👍

Shall I post all those order EEE EEE photos ? :)