Take a moment

Trixx

I just wanted to take a moment and say RIP to Dooms Unit, no matter what we put up for suggestion it gets attacked without mercy, MERCY I say! 

Why cant we stop playing stand around and do nothing simulator and start playing stand around and or fly simulator? Hmmm?? Because our lore doesn't support it? My question to you is WHAT LORE? 

Shame on you for hating on our suggestions, and shame on us for not doing shield formations faster. This is just unbelievable 🤬

If you cannot tell this is a joke but for real we're boring as hell.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

So let me get this straight because we have a Z6 and a Shield, that automatically means we cant do anything else? When other battalions have heavies with a Z6, a buffed DC, jet packs, and more countless buffs? Lol I just wanted to understand.

Have you ever been in Dooms Unit? Do you understand? Hmmmm 10/10 meme by the way for whoever took this shit seriously.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

19 minutes ago, Trixxy said:

So let me get this straight because we have a Z6 and a Shield, that automatically means we cant do anything else? When other battalions have heavies with a Z6, a buffed DC, jet packs, and more countless buffs? Lol I just wanted to understand.

Have you ever been in Dooms Unit? Do you understand? Hmmmm 10/10 meme by the way for whoever took this shit seriously.

A jetpack isn’t a buff... and no one said you can’t do anything. Just talk to someone if you want it fixed 

This is NOT epic.

Just shut the fuck up, quit being so privileged with your battalion's shit.

If I had a quarter for every battalion complaint that I've heard since we first introduced battalion buffs I'd have enough to purchase a Playstation VR Headset which keep in mind is $299.

So just enjoy what you have.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3

Banned

nobody cares