Trainer Rewards!

Sparklez

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Tessa

Suggestion: Trainer Rewards

Implementation: Well, it's pretty hecking clear to me that not many hecking people enjoy training CCs. Maybe it's just that it's not hecking rewarding enough for them. Heck. I have a solution to all of your hecking problems! Hecking heck, here it is. Create server groups for TR, TRO and TRM. Add a command EXCLUSIVE to TRs like !train [CC name] which will whitelist the CC to CT as well as give the TR a little bit of money. Maybe 10k, maybe 20k who knows, I don't know. Just something rewarding. Heck. Allow the TRO group to TP people and assign the TR group to people. If you are worried about hecking TROs hecking abusing, then there's a hecking reason that there are so little positions for hecking TROs. It's because all of the hecking TROs are responsible enough to know better than to abuse. Heck. And just make like, TRM a glorified version of that but is able to assign the TR/TRO group to people. TRD doesn't need it's own group, because lets face it, it's just a TRM with SLIGHTLY less responsibilities, but SLIGHTLY more authority. I think this will fix a couple of hecking issues on TOP of the lack of motivation to train those heck darn hecking CCs! It'll also fix the issue of late night trainings where there are no staff around to whitelist! Boom, hecking issues are HECKING FIX!

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: On second thought, MAYBE the ability to whitelist to TR would be a little unnecessary as staff exist for a reason. But I still stand by TRs able to whitelist to CT.

Edited by Tessa
Update
  • Agree 1