Rage gods Staff application

IncognitoXYZ

•  
  • 34 posts

RP Name: TR 212th SSG Ragegod

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:219758520

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become a staff member to help out make the sever better then it is and make sure people know the rules and don't break them because i will like to help out and end all the Trollers.rule breaks,Rdmers.As well as to hang out with other staff members just chill out help other people when they need it so i can make them happy and help people because my job is when i make it as staff is to make sure everyone has a good time.And i want to become a saff so i can come and talk to other staff and mostly try out as a game master to make fun event's for everyone to be apart of and enjoy it will be a great time to white list take tickets and stop the people who do not want to Roplay.Thank you for you time reading this and it will be a nice time to chill out some times and try to work my way up to HA+ and as well as you will see me on everyday have a great day see yall in a meetings,If i make it well have a good day see yall.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love to help out and make sure everyone has a good time and just be nice but i some times do not like when people are rude so kinda ruines my day and i'm not good with some spelling so sorry if i mess up as well as my grammar is as well is i make lot's of mistakes and so sorry if i messed up with somthing but i will take the mistake and move on with it and i love to see if i make it and to challange my self to get to the highest peek of my Experience.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was a Admin on ice fuse but i gave 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  92.55.47

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nope

Edited by Rage god
Forum Admin

Neutral barely ever see you on

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

1 hour ago, Rage god said:

Vortex I been on for a long time now.

Application rules states you cannot comment on your own app unless answering a direct question. 

Denied due to breaking application rules. 

You may not apply again until 1/9/2019.