Wolffe Resignation

Caboose

I Caboose will finally resign from the role of Battalion Commander for the sake of my battalion. I have no hard feelings about the switch it has been about 4 months since I have became Commander it is never a bad time to pass on the torch. My battalion feel as though things can change if they switch battalion commanders if they think this will solve things then thats fine, and I as I have stated there are no hard feelings with such things. My recommendation for next battalion commander is Zyner/Boost/Roy or Weiss/Ion these 2 are top 2 Commanders if anyone should take my place it would have to be one of these 2.

Thank you for your time, efforts and dedication you put into the 104th. Even before you took the helm of Commander I saw you as a leader, someone I striven to be like, learn from and take skills from to improve myself. The situation that took place was unfortunate, I understand we should have come to you at an earlier time but it was a certain group within the Battalion that brought it up while we simply let it slide by. I tried to remain as neutral as possible, keeping in mind everyone's opinions, actions and the current state of the Battalion and took action to the best of my abilities by speaking to all involved or required a report on the situation.

While my options for you were to stay, improve and increase interactivity with the Battalion or step down to an Officer rank at which you could remain at your current activity, I understand other members of the Battalion had conflicting opinions for it and thus your decision changed from staying to resigning. I know you've stated you have no hard feelings against what some members have brought up, I just want to restate that in no way did we mean this in a negative way towards you, but saw what was best for the Battalion.

With that being said it does hurt that along with your resignation you've left the Battalion and joined another without a Goodbye. Of course, it is your choice and I do not hold that back against you but I feel that after all the time you've been in the Battalion with us, all the effort you've put in and the struggled you've lead us through, a formal departure would have been the least to ask for.

March Onward, Stranger.

Edited by Zyner
Developer

damn my dood. you were the one who left me staying within the 104th and honestly you were the one who gave me leadership skills. im glad that i got a chance at becoming a commander because of you. keep livin the high life my guy.