Eclipse's Farewell from Synergy

Goodbye! It's been great fun but I can't get on much anymore. I love this server and everyone on it (no homo) and I think you'll do great. I'll come on as a PVT in the future.

Farewells:

@BlackMamba I don't think you come on here but my first cody was you. You were awesome.
@FreckMy papa. Thank you for being on the server and giving me lots of fun. 
@Nade JonesMy other dad. I saw you go from being recruited to becoming XO to becoming SOBDE reg and it was amazing. Good luck.
@StrikerI saw you get recruited and stick. I wish I could've been friends with you earlier while you were in the battalion so I wasn't afraid of you lmao. You are a great friend and great cody.
@Prophet. Jr I saw you join our battalion and make a big impact. Proud of you son
@Quill Khan YEEHAW GAMER. Made me want to play on my senator. You are basically a cowboy god.@s
@Whisper my anime warrior. Epic gamer. You are a homie and you help me out when I need it. Thank you
@SpookyMet this fag when I first joined. 327th SFC Spooky was a lil gay boy who transfered from 41st. Still homo.
@TiTaN @GabeTDS Squeaker Gang, enough said.
@Esitt I would just like to say that when I did my senator interview with max I was declined the first two times but the time I did it with Esitt (I thought I was going to fail cause it was worse than the other two) he passed me. :thinking:. True story but my Papa Esitt is an epic gamer and I miss him so.

I HAVE A LOT MORE BUT I AM VERY LAZY RIGHT NOW SO IM GOING TO EDIT IT. 
Goodbye boys.

Edited by Eclipse
Added more people
  • Friendly 5

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Banned

little boy

• Funny 1
  • 1 month later...