change the "Must leave feedback" Rule

IKE

Name: IKE

Suggestion: Remove the rules stating that we must leave feedback on a post and allow us to post memes without feedback. Sometimes I don't know what my actual opinion is and I just wanna post memes because I don't wanna take stuff so seriously. I understand memes being banned that are directed to a certain individual which at that point I just say delete the post but if the meme does not target a individual and is just a funny meme or post can't we just allow them to go? Like sometimes I don't what I think and just wanna post a meme, like sometimes I just wanna post yikes whenever I see a report or something (where I don't know what my opinion is) but that's not allowed. YIKES. Just to say again if someone makes a meme against a certain individual with bad intent then by all means reign hell on them, I just wanna change the rules.

Implementation: Change the rule

Lore: https://fanlore.org/wiki/Meme

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")]

Image result for it's the internet the internet meme

Edited by IKE
  • Winner 2
5 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I would say leave Server Suggestions and Commander amd staff stuff out, but Ban appeals and Reports are fair game

^^^Actually I agree with this, Pythin just put it perfectly if you want to change it to that.

Edited by IKE

Im going to get minus rep for this but.

The place you want to post memes is suppost to be serious ish... 

Leave your support on eather direction and include a meme that shows your side. Usr it as your support.

Edited by Qal
10 minutes ago, Qal said:

Leave your support on eather direction and include a meme that shows your side. Usr it as your support.

There are sections on the forums designated for that stuff for a reason. I find the memes funny too sometimes, but it can be annoying when trying to collect actual feedback on a topic. Especially serious ones.

If there was a way to separate comments on posts so people could narrow down to the serious opinions and the more lighthearted memes and shit, I'd be fine with it, but for now it's a -1.

-1, This is just an excuse to minge on serious topics. 

If you want to meme, go to the Spam Center (We have that for a reason.)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

+1 we should be allowed to meme ALONG WITH a VALID response

• Agree 1

Ok well everyone loves a good meme no one can deny that but in this sense you need to think about this the reason why we made the rule in the first place is because some people won't always have the same mindset as another person when it comes to the meme when it comes to a report or a commander application. I don't think this should be changed to any extent because when we had this before there was drama every single dam day on synergy. This honestly gives a excuse to just be mingy on applications again which we do not want at all there is places to do it on the forums go there. -1

I would say as well, reports and ban appeals are fair game with memes

Edited by Tyzen
2 hours ago, Qal said:

Now we all know I love a meme, but Qal summed it up clearly.

I think in order for the server to maintain its professionalism, the memes need to be set aside on appeals, reports, applications etc, otherwise 1 meme that triggers 1 person could blow everything out of proportion.

It's a good idea but sadly -1

British