Doom X Ark The Missing Z6 [not for kids]

zoink

One day while Doom was inspecting his troopers when suddenly he noticed his own commander doesn't have his Z6! "ARK where the fuck is your Z6!" Ark with a sigh "I lost it, sir." Doom was now fuming and said "Come on Ark! let's get you a new Z6."  Doom and Ark went down to the armory but it was all dark and musty but this didn't phase Doom. Ark said, "Sir, I don't like this maybe I could just find another weapon from our cache."  Doom then knocked Ark out and threw him into the dark armory. When Ark awoke he was bound to the floor by huge chains and was stripped naked! "What's going on help!" with every plead he noticed something inching towards him. It was commander Doom and his pulsing, large, fruity cock was out on display "Ark you should have never lost that Z6 this is your punishment."  Ark screamed as commander Doom came down on him and shoved his big cock down Ark's tiny wet mouth with every thrust Dooms big electrifying cock went down Ark's throat with each passing second.  Doom then shouted, "It's time to make your asshole in the shape of a Z6!"  Doom picked up Ark and turned him over it was time for Ark's asshole to be destroyed. Dooms raging cock slammed into Ark's asshole and with a big wail from Ark, Doom knew he wanted more. Doom kept slamming and arranging Ark's asshole in a shape of a Z6  when Ark's asshole started to bleed Ark screamed: "DOOM IM SORRY LET ME GO!" But Doom screamed, "YOU AIN'T DONE T'ILL I SAY YOUR DONE BOY!"  and with that Doom ripped out his bloody dick from Ark's red abyss and started shooting cum all over Ark's body like a Z6. Doom finally while waving his fat cock in the air "I think this is your new Z6 Ark." 

THE END

You guys never expected this right? A fanfic from the fanfic god?

Well I didn't expect it but I'm bored and someone requested it

If you want more I could do more maybe

but if you want me to delete it because it's too graphic I'll delete it

hopefully, I don't get banned for this but I hope you guys enjoyed this fanfic I know I did LOL.

Edited by Nightmare The Latina Man
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 6
  • Winner 2
Banned

i wanna shove my z6 into nightmare's ass

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

British

This shit is worst that the shit I read.

...And that’s saying something.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope