Camelot's Staff Apply

Camelot

RP Name: TR Base Ops ENG QM CPL Excalibur

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40394717

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Age; 26

Timezone: GMT+| (Norway)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator:

Wel, i see the current staff is very active, but sometimes when i am on there very often staff is afk, as im in a diffrent timezone. So when there is People not respecting the server rules and start minging, i cannot do anything about it.

I'm a really fan of the server and i don't want anyone to ruin Someone's experiance by breaking the server rules.

I am also very active on the server and help out as much as i can.

Being apart off the staff team could realy help me understand more about the startwars roleplay, get to know People maybe on a diffrent Level and much more. 

I might not be so good at writing English or understanding some difficult Words (that i think its difficult) but i always obey by orders and not afraid to speak up if i have to. 

Giving People chances do i belive in, but there is a limit for how many chances you can give. Yes, i do belive People can change, but some People never do.

I'm mature, always see the good in People, very calm, doesn't get heated up for any reason (as this is a videogame) and i am strick (if i have to) 

Since i joined synergy i was immature and sid mamy mistakes at first wich i regret, but in Theese past few Days i have been going in the right direction. 

I learn something every Day and starwarsrp have become my favorite gamemode and i want to learn more about the server and stuff. 

Tell us a little about yourself:

I am a hard working man on a pillow factory. Most of the time i am home (personal reason) but i dont mind to hang out when that happen. I'm a realy Nice guy (i think so myself) and i always give People a second chance, as i think everyone deserves it.

I came from darkrp and switced over to here With No experiance in starwarsrp. I was very mingy before, got arrested many times and bacikly was not ment for me, but after i joined base ops everything hane changed. 

Do you have any previous staff experiance?
Yes, i do have alot of experiance, and i wil explane it here:

I started off as user on a server (Darkrp) then i learned everything from there. How to behave, how to deal With diffrent situations, what is acceptable to behave and alot more.

I have done serverals mistake on that road (but hey, we are not Perfect) but i have learned alot from my mistakes. I make sure i never do same mistake twice. 

I have no experiance being staff on starwarsrp servers, but i understand Complete how it is to be a staff generaly. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?

296 hours - 47 min - 48 Seconds playtime on the server

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?

No, i am not.

Edited by Camelot
Saw i was not finish With some details

Look, my man, your arrest record is trash you have broken the rules so I don't feel like you can enforce them! I think you may want to apply I won't -1 this app just because of that I feel like I need to know more about you! You gave us the bare minimum and that's fine but because of the arrest record I will be remaining

Neutral

Forum Admin

-1 arrests are not looking good, and when you do some cadet trainings ive seen you do it without any care. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Neutral. I understand his arrests are trash, and I personally saw him commit some of the acts he's been arrested for, but ever since I've seen him in BaseOPS he's truly matured up and stopped breaking rules. But, with that being said, you've only been baseops for a short time. Give it a month more of maturity and good work, then you'll be ready.

Unfortunately at this time this application is going to be denied 

Due to poor community feedback

You may re-apply in 30 days 

Reapply when your able, but be sure to improve your community standing and your server reputation.

//locked and moved to denied