CWRP Lope's ban appeal

Lope

RP Name/Steam Name: Lope
Steam ID: idk
Date of Ban: 23rd November 
Length of Ban: Perma
Offense: "Stealing content"
Banned By: Zim ( I think)
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Why? You should shorten it at least because what happened was Freck advertised a Dark RP I joined it (Just gonna add the server was up for like 3 days) and I joined it. A few days later I get a ping saying anyone in here is perma banned. I didn't understand why and they said they where using synergys model. I then got Permanently banned for this and banned for stealing "Synergy" members even though I invited 7 people I know in real like to the server as I wanted some more people to play Dark RP. I never even knew content was being stolen all that happened was I was in the discord server nothing else and I invited a few people like Freck. Next thing I know I am banned for "Leaching" There is no evidence that shows that I did anything wrong and I would happily give access to the logs to prove that I did nothing wrong. 
Evidence to support your claims: No evidence other than a picture that shows everyone that joined on the date I invited people. 

+1 When some of our shit on the server is from other servers as well, it would be incredibly hypocritical of us to go after someone for "Stealing". Also there's a line between leeching and inviting your bros to play with you on something you worked hard on. Don't be cunts un-ban all these people.

+1, would've +1'd freck's appeal too if they didn't resolve it quick and locked it. But unless there is evidence to the above user contemplating stealing synergy content, then the ban should be lifted, I will change if discord or any other form of evidence is found against him.

bolt

Banned

+1