Skys Ban appeal

Stern

I am posting for sky cause he had no intention of stealing content. 

RP Name/Steam Name: Sky/Astolfo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122424282

Date of Ban: 11/23/18

Length of Ban:

Perm Offense: Not really sure, being associated? asking for lightsabres idk anymore?

Banned By: Chambers

Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because I want to be in 501st and 212th Discord Evidence to support your claims:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pPl9daNaKopwKtWzAdarJyI1gVodjxEO8sM3b7BicEE/edit?usp=sharing

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 

the evidence shows that they don’t want to directly steal content from synergy, they want to use wOS and our staff system (which is NOT our own, other servers use it aswell and it is public content)

I would like to point out even if you guys "stole the lightsabers" some out you wouldn't be able to use it cause david has a ip tracker which  whitelist the sabers to the server so they only can use it. An tbh i dunno why people ask to just be unbanned from discords and lightsabers if you are technially banned in game it still applies for discords and ts unless special exception but I don't really see you be malicious at all seems like you are just talking to the person that did everything. +1 

There seems to be an ongoing theme here and it makes me extremely disappointed in people higher than myself on the staff team who are involved. It looked like Sky was saying lightsabers LIKE Synergy meaning the WoS which has NOTHING to do with Synergy. Synergy does not own the actual script for the lightsabers, it would be considered stealing if he wanted Synergy's ACTUAL files but he never mentions that at all. It seems like something personal here and I hate to say it but jesus christ, and he should not have to state why he is Commander Cody and an Admin that is none of Synergy's business. 

If these posts prevent me from moving up I swear lol, these are stupid ass bans.

Massive +1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Sky was one of the individuals we spoke to before the banning, he actively lied to out multiple times during our conversation to a certain his involvement with this other server, stating he never did anything (which is  a lie by his own proof) then telling us he had never joined the server once (He is commander Cody what?) and each time we brought up one of these points he would backtrack on his own lies.

If he was actually honest with us in the beginning then he wouldn't have gotten banned most likely but if you lie to us over and over again we ain't likely to keep you around so you can lie to other people.

This appeal has been denied