Banker's Game Master Application

Banker

Name: Banker

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430326758

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 891 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: a solid 8.5

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I’m dutch so that is a something to overcome but i’ll push through but i’m able communicate decent and i have gotten much experience over the time i went from CPL to CPT in 104th and i lead 104th suppport so i think that my leadership is ok at least

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: yes i do

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: If you have watched the clone wars series there was one mission that 104th got send on that i want to recreate but then with a twist, so a planet (doesn’t need to be alleen like in the show) has been ravaged by a lot of natural disasters and the republic as the cis want to get the native species on their side (i know that is not the CIS style but count dooku is in a good mood) so a few things can happen. 1. the republic and CIS help the natives to rebuild and prepare for the next disaster because it’ll make the universe a better place (small chance) or 2. the republic sets up a FOB as does the CIS and they call in reinforcements to help and defeat the enemy 3. only the CIS makes a FOB but the republic focuses on rebuilding and geting out of there before the natives get involved in the war or 4. the opposite of 3. So there is a big RP element but i can also become a shoot ‘em up it’s all playerchoice

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I only have one https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/topic/11049-gasters-kdogs-and-bankers-wookie-rescue/