Cornwells Doom Report

Raven

Your Name: TR Dooms Unit ARF 2ndLT Roxy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:88794080

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: 2ndLT

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Cornwell

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FINDSTEAM_0:1:178828266

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: Dooms Unit

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: Immense inactivity and apparent abandonment. First of all, inactivity. In my three weeks of being in Dooms Unit I've only seen Doom in game once or twice, and in the teamspeak maybe three times. Cornwell is a nice, funny guy, but at the current time and point of activity, he isn't what we need. The lack of a BCMD and senior officer/ high DU command have caused our last two XO's to resign. Most of our officers have left from lack of higher up support, a thing that most BCMD's are here to provide, and I am one of the only four or five active officers now.  

Second of all, apparent abandonment. As previously stated, there are many issues with inactivity and just not being there at all. There is no teamspeak or discord presence.  No advice or guidance is given for ANYONE as there is essentially no BCMD.  

Numbers for DU are excruciatingly low. Recruits are low and no discipline or advice is given.

Dooms Unit needs someone fresh to help and Doom is not helping the battalion at this point.

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Failure to maintain numbers and keep active.

Evidence against the individual?: Executive Officer Trixx said this in his resignation:  "To be honest I have a lot of personal goals that include the staff team for Synergy itself and it has always been a challenge to balance both but lately I have been drowning and it has proven to be too much for me to handle." As he had to make all the decisions and review all the options himself. I would post his actual hours on GMOD in the last few weeks but his profile at the time is currently private.

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: I would recommend Squee, Ark or Varius to be the new Doom, if they chose to be.

Edited by Roxy

Okay so I am going to put this here because I feel that my input would be most valid.

Is Cornwell as active as he would like to be? No, sadly real life has taken president as it should and it has severely hurt his activity. When I was Executive Officer I attempted to handle the entire battalion by myself, and to be perfectly honest with everyone once I became a Major that is where it really started, Cornwell started to pull back more and support from High Command lacked greatly. Once I was promoted to the Disciplinary Commander for Dooms Unit, I felt the brim of the work load and was handling almost everything I started drowning then. I did my absolute best to maintain the integrity of Dooms Unit and attempted to make it stable and better and I was able to accomplish that goal.

I am not here to vote as I just resigned, I am here to give those of you who already voted and is going to vote my experience. I have an extreme passion for Dooms Unit but the workload was starting to become too much by myself and sadly I wasn't supported properly by my BCMD. I love Cornwell but the points made above are more than accurate. I hope this has given some of you incite to how Dooms Unit is doing, best wishes.

Edit: I also promoted people would be able to help and for the most part they are trying their best but DU is hurting and I believe it starts from the top.

Edited by [SR] Trixx [SA]

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

2 minutes ago, [SR] Ark said:

Honestly, I've been apart of dooms unit for about 2 months, and in that time I've seen Cornwell on maybe 4-5 times. I agree his inactivity is a problem but i also understand how real life gets in the way. So, I'm deciding neutral for now. 

As unfortunate as real life problems are you have to think about the battalion, there’s an extent to how long you can blame real life for activity, sometimes if you know you aren’t able to lead your batt you should step down.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

hey guys it’s Meow here I will put my few cents in I agree he hasn’t put  higher ups in hasn’t enforced a workload on senior officers  the XO was basically the leader for a bit life has hit him hard @Acorn2985 I do Think you should resign if your activity stays like this or you can’t find time du is going downhill with no to little support from high command I know how it feels to have a shit ton of stuff thrown at you but don’t let this bring the battalion down I’m going to say -1 just cause I don’t know the full reason of why he isn’t on all the time 

Ok well cornwell has already been warned about his activity by Rider and I but since this report had to be put up he will be removed from his position of doom.  As well his hours are suppose to be made public for people to see so reports like this don't have to come around. As well, We told him if it had to come to a report he would be removed so sorry guys. @Carter go ahead and lock this post