CWRP-Genji/Kronos Reapp

Craigary

RP Name: Foxtrot 14 EOD Genji/ Shadow SM Knight Ramsay

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:204734404

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: Administrator.

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT): No

Why did you leave the staff, team?: Welp for lack of better words, my life exploded in front of me. I was having practice everyday, homework out the ass, and some other personal things going on, and it was fine for a while until a little bit ago, when i started to lose motivation on things that needed to be done. Basically i resigned from everything instead of putting in a LOA, i did the dumbest thing i couldve done. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?: I have returned and so has my drive, i want to be staff because i love helping out the community, teaching people, and in general doing the most i can to make my legacy great. I love staffing for this server, its been a blast, and an honor.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes, Of course.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was