CWRP - Varius Staff Application

Varius

RP Name: TR DU ARF Major Varius

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33703924

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT +3

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

After spending almost 3 months now on the server, meeting and conversing with a lot of different people. I would like to be able help and support the server that I've come to know and love. I think i can be a great addition to the staff team, and i work very well with others. I've never really been a part of a community where i liked the server enough to want to dedicate my time to it in a more professional sense. Synergy changed all that. I would be using my time to hopefully be able to provide staffing to off hours since i have a different time zone than most, someday setup dupes and consistently answer tickets in a timely manner. I would like to bring a calm and collected  mind to disputes and issues that arise within the server that require staff assistance. Overall, i want to join the family that takes care of the synergy community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well to start off, my name is Tim, i'm American, and i work in the military, currently stationed overseas in Africa. My hobbies include: Working out, Snowboarding, Software development, and game development. (And obviously gaming). I am currently beginning a bachelors degree in software engineering. But I've been programming since i was around 14 years old. I know a bit in Java, C++, Javascript, Unityscript, C#, MYSQL, and Python.  I enjoy doing officer things on the server and i like to travel a lot while i'm overseas. I've been in Kuwait, India, Qatar, Macedonia, Greece, Dar Es Salaam, Kenya and some smaller countries.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: No

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 415 hours.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

• Agree 1