CWRP - Omalic's Staff Application

Omalic

RP Name: 501st REGL Executive Officer Omalic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93719402

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: GMT+1

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an administrator on this server so I can be of more use. I currently feel like there is so much more that I can do for this server rather than stand with the crossarms sweep outside of bunks on downtime. I wish to be an admin so I can better assist the GMs in early morning events and all events in general. I also want to help all regiments so that they have an easier time hosting a SIM or just doing something productive in general. If I manage to reach SA I will also try to build some more situational SIMs so the players have different scenarios to choose from when hosting SIMs. I believe that I would be of great help to the eastern staff team and that people on the server would have a lot more fun in downtime if I got the opportunity to make something fun for them as a member of this staff team. I also believe that my past experience in administrating servers and roleplaying would benefit this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Elias. I come from Sweden and have played SWRP for 2 years now. I'd say I'm a down to earth guy who enjoys chatting with pretty much anyone I bump into. I see myself as a friendly dude but I can also become very serious when the situation requires it. I'm quite active on the server and I usually play every day and at most times, but I'm mainly on at "prime" European time. I have a vast experience in both roleplaying and staff work on SWRP and roleplay servers in general.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I'm a former longtime SA of the now-closed server Visionroleplay or Resolutenetworks as they changed the name to. I have been Admin and Mod on many different TTT and DarkRP servers in the past but I never really stuck around as I enjoyed SWRP more than the other game modes. The last server I was staff on was Unbroken TTT which I played on before joining this server.

How much
playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  According to a staff member that I asked my play time was 613 hours on this server. I joined the server a bit more the 3 months ago.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No, I am not currently staff on a Synergy Server.

Writes notes: Please don't be afraid to give me your honest opinion. The best way for me to improve is by giving me constructive critique! Thank you for taking your time to read my Application! :)

Papa Kal

I am going to +1 this application for these reasons:

• He is able to lead through example which is almost necessary for staff to do, this is evident through his work with the 501st both in the Battalion and with other Battalions
  • He is ultimately a really nice person to talk to, he doesn't make you feel like what you are saying doesn't matter and ultimately even if the conversation is a difficult one he explains things incredibly well
  • He has managed to put up with me in the 501st and I think that is more then a challenge for anyone
  • The application is well detailed and ultimately he shows the dedication and time commitment that is required of staff in the long run, alongside he takes his role seriously