Re-arranging the bunks

Korm

Name: Korm

Suggestion: Switching Foxtrot bunk location with Rancor, so all SOBDE are on one side.

Implementation: ^

Lore: It makes sense for the SOBDE squads to be bunked around eachother.

Workshop content if applicable:
None

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not trying to make this harder for folks, and I know soon as we're on the other map it won't matter but this is a "for now while we're on ship." If enough people don't want this, and are afraid of any confusion it will cause. We can void it, but I feel it makes sense and what not.

Edited by Korm
  • Agree 1

@Korm Me and Dragon talked about it, and we don't think it's worth it.

Pro:

-SOBDE gets to be next to eachother.

Cons:

-Both of us would have to wipe our bunks and remake them.

-The confusion of moving.

-Would get used to it after a while, but still confusing at first.

-Jackson/Zim would have to come on the server and change the spawns for all of the rancor/foxtrot jobs.

• Funny 1
1 minute ago, miguz said:

this is the same as wolfpack switching w 327th and 104th switching with gm to make atk reg in one area

does it really matter xd

I personally don't care. I just think it's too much work just to have bunks next to eachother

5 hours ago, Carter said:

Why is this a server suggestion lol just ask Rancor to trade

This may be true, but the spawns would have to be moved, therefore instead of just directly bugging owners about it, a server suggestion can be made for them to see. So if it gets accepted they can do an easy switch of spawn points after in permanent propping all the props. Because as far as I know only founder+ can set spawn points, therefore the server suggestion would be alright.

TL:Dr +1

I just want feedback on it tbqh. It doesn't really matter. I just thought it was strange so now I looked at it and said "Ima see bout this." If Zim or jackson wanna reset the spawn points that works, if not then whatever. Not gonna cry about it lol. It would require rebuilding bunks tho.

10 hours ago, Sinister said:

@Korm Me and Dragon talked about it, and we don't think it's worth it.

Pro:

-SOBDE gets to be next to eachother.

Cons:

-Both of us would have to wipe our bunks and remake them.

-The confusion of moving.

-Would get used to it after a while, but still confusing at first.

-Jackson/Zim would have to come on the server and change the spawns for all of the rancor/foxtrot jobs.

Advanced dupe your bunks and just flip em 180, it’s not too difficult. As for setting spawns, it does take the longer part of 5-10 minutes but it’s not hard really.

• Agree 2