Meows staff reapplication

meowthemeower

RP Name:rn it’s jedi G ws LSI ace KVI Meow I’m on loa rn so hevent changed it and my clone is just a ct (maining jedi

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:90701592

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone:CST 

What was your previous staff rank?:it ‘twas admin

Are you currently staff on a server?:(SCP or TTT):nope (isn’t the ttt one dead?)

Why did you leave the staff, team?: I left the staff team because problems with my life were popping up like school it started getting out of hand me staying up till 2 am to finish homework. My life was going downhill  and I needed to fix that real life before games and I’m back now fixed all my problems well all the once’s I could. Soo yea that’s why I left the staff team I would rather leave before it becomes it problem then get removed for it.(probs some other reasons too but I can’t remember)

Why do you want to rejoin the staff, team?:I want to help out a lot more on the server and I have some time on my hands so why not do staff duties instead of sitting in a corner or standing around doing nothing. I recently started maining jedi hoping to get manager in my branch and I could help out and make the job a lot easier if I could set the trial helpers health. I know I just got back like 2 weeks ago something like that but I feel I’m ready to get back on the staff team and well do some great things. Sorry if this seems rushed I don’t really know what to say many people know I’m trash at Writing apps soo yea . And I just want to be a admin again I miss it and I miss the perspective admins have. I love this server it’s been apart of my life for a year now and I love giving back to it. So really I hope I can help new players fix problems help with events train ccs and all around make people  happy and make them enjoy the server. I feel when I’m on a lot of staff arnt or there afk soo I can be on during those times. I have absolutely no life besides school and hanging out with my girlfriend soo yea I need things to do and this is the perfect thing to do in my opinion. That’s why I want to become a administrator I hope you consider my application.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:I completely understand (time to study 😂)

If you -1 please leave a reason so if I don’t get this I can improve myself based off those -1s

Edited by meowthemeower
A lot more detail

Neutral leaning towards -1, The app seems rushed, give it some time before coming back into staff. 

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 weeks later...