CWRP - SO Kurt's Staff Application

Kurt

RP Name: TRO SO ARCL 1stLT Kurt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56438639

VIP: Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an admin: I would like to become an administrator to help synergy more than I have. As a TR/TRO I have been the first voice/face of Synergy to new players and help teach them the ways of how we play. I feel I can be a asset to the admin team since I am mature, and serious with Roleplaying. I am also on late at night, when most admins are offline, so I can help whitelist CC's, help with tickets, and provide information to new players. I know a lot of people on the server and have become friends with many. My main goal with being an admin, besides helping the server, is to become a GM to help create scenario's and sims for players to enjoy. 

Tell us a little about yourself: I'm just simple actor who enjoys playing video games and making friends. I have always enjoyed meeting new people and help them with both in game and personal problem they may have. I have been gaming ever since I was a young lad, and watching a lot of star wars film. In real life I am a creature actor, an actor where you don't really see their face since its covered with make up. Think of Abe Sapien from Hellboy. Other than creature acting, I am a variety game streamer on Twitch.tv, and I have streamed a few times on the server.

Do you have any previous staff experience: I have not had any admin experience on Gmod, IRL yes

How many playtime do you have on the synergy server: I have 458 hours on the server. 

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server: I am not a staff on a Synergy Server.

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

I have been waiting for you to apply for staff guy, minus the fact that you are now a TRO, I see you all the time on down time helping train CC's. The amount of work you put into the actual server shows such initiative.

Probably the biggest +1 I have ever given.

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.