Cookies' GM Application

Cookies

Name: Cookies / Maze

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77444129

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:  Alpha-26 1SG Maze has played for 746:57:24

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9.998 (Lore) 5.783 (Legends)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  I am currently the captain of my high school drumline. This is quite an esteemed title and requires good leadership. This position as GM does as well and I believe my experience as captain qualifies me. Id say 8.315  / 10.000 for leadership.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: Engines spontaneously combust causing the ship do go down. This causes defcon 1. The ship crashes into a planet (Ex. Hypori) and the troops scramble to salvage whatever they can from the trapped ship. They try to set up devices to communicate to reinforcements while trying to stave off the wildlife of the area.  They end up contacting a nearby fleet of venators and aclamators to come and help rescue them, During the endeavor they scour through many rigorous caves and find never before seen information about the native life and some old Jedi knowledge. 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

(Does not say, but was my idea. A continuation of the CIS Intel.)

Edited by Cookies
  • Agree 1

+1 Would be a great member of the GM team, as far as I have been told has a great understanding of lore, an above average amount of time as staff/member of the community, and has decent experience in helping with events.  On top of this excellent resume he will also be a great boom to the cultural diversity of staff as he is one of the few flaming homosexuals in the community. A strong +1

10 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

purposely telling people to +1 in ts and told heart also to +1. Also during Hearts event @Dragon knows you were staff abusing by picking up event jobs while cloaked and didn’t admit to it till after you were caught doing it. I have no Ill-will to you but you don’t deserve gm

Im neutral and leaning towards -1 if this is true....

14 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

purposely telling people to +1 in ts and told heart also to +1. Also during Hearts event @Dragon knows you were staff abusing by picking up event jobs while cloaked and didn’t admit to it till after you were caught doing it. I have no Ill-will to you but you don’t deserve gm

o o f

6 hours ago, BigBurner said:

6 hours ago, [SR] Heart said:

It’s true, it was during my Droid recruitment event.

sorry bud, -1

It was meant in a joking way, Although the application is fucked now. I was not meaning to request a +1. But instead ask if it is liked that you please proceed to say so with a +1. I have a bad habit of having aweful phrasing when I say things and this might be an instance when in which this was the case. And all in all, ill pay for it with an application that is now fucked over with -1's. I'll resubmit a new application when I am able to. Although this next time, I will be very careful as to how I make my statements when proceeding to talk about my application. As for Heart's event I was tired, it was late at night and I went to bed after. I was just messing around before the event started not knowing what I was doing was causing physical harm to the event jobs characters. My TS was muted for a little bit and I unmuted when Dragon came in. He asked me to pull out my phys gun and I did, and from there I was scolded for messing with the event jobs. I felt bad afterwords, as anyone would, and continued to help with the event staying silent for most of it. When the event ended I went to bed to wake up and see the messages left for me on my application. @[SR] Heart I'm sorry for messing around during your event. I should have known better, being an experienced Game Helper, and I know I was in the wrong. @BigBurner I hope your experience as an event job was not tainted  by my careless actions. Obviously I will have to reapply as this already has too many -1's to make any further progress toward Game Master status. Hopefully this sheds some light on the situation.

Edited by Cookies
7 minutes ago, Cookies said:

It was ment in a joking way, Although the application is fucked now. I was not meaning to request a +1. But instead ask if it is liked that you please proceed to say so with a +1. I have a bad habit of having aweful phrasing when I say things and this might be an instance when in which this was the case. And all in all, ill pay for it with an application that is now fucked over with -1's. I'll resubmit a new application when I am able to. Although this next time, I will be very careful as to how I make my statements when proceeding to talk about my application.

I’m happy you owned up to it and I understand we all make mistakes. I hope you reapply at a later date, but as of right now you did break the application rules so I would void it.

Okay so from what i've seen, this has only been one incident, and i'd sure hope this won't affect you int he future.

But for now im going to accept this for interview and see what happens, but make sure it does not happen again. 

Accepted for Interview. Contact Myself or any Game master Officer to get your interview

@Nade Jones

Edited by Scribbles
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1