CWRP - Slump Restaff Application

Slump

RP Name: CG HVY CSM Slump

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80374075

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: BST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an admin as i believe i'm mature enough to have that important role, I believe i'm polite enough to all people on the server and know that I can make a difference to the community. I'm confident in which I can help others that need it such as attending to tickets, and I believe I can be useful in any sims or events happening when i'm needed. Even though i'm in a different time zone to most on the server i'm quite active as I also work too. I did make a big mistake in being inactive and i regret that but i'm ready now I know iam.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I do work but always have time to play on the server and help out people on the server where and when I can even though I have a different time to most people on the server. I will very rarely not be on the server as of what I do in my spare time is play on gmod lmao :) 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was an Admin in a minecraft server xD

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  266:49:44.

Edited by slumprag

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess