Upgraded ARC-170's

RAMM

Name: 4thGMES PLTL CSM RAMM
Suggestion: Upgrade our ARC-170's with better ones
Implementation: The reason I would like the new one is because the one I have in mind has a little bit more health, its smaller so takes less room, has better targeting and rate of fire as well as damage, and it also has tracking torpedoes that do a reasonable amount of damage, and it also has a rear gunner seat for a co-pilot that actually does a decent amount of damage.  
Lore: The way we can lore this into the server is we take a stock check on our current ARC-170's and realize that they have been through a lot of combat and started becoming a hazard for pilots. so we go to kimono for a restock and we get the better ones in return.
Workshop content if applicable:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=965081822&searchtext=ARC-170

8 hours ago, traditional said:

Weren’t these the one that lagged the fuck out of the server when flown?

16 hours ago, Dragon said:

We used to have these on the server but removed them. Not sure why. @Zim may be able to comment more.

It’s from what I remember and was told these got removed for insane amounts of lag especially when they crashed. They are nicer but the lag they cause outways the positives. I would wait for Zim’s official response but that’s a -1 for me because of the lag they used to cause

Edited by BigBurner
23 minutes ago, [SR] RAMM200 said:

trust me this is worth the trade off

if crashing the server and causing mass lag which would mean less flying and overall poorer performance is a trade off then yes. Did you not read my comment at all on why these were removed in the first place lol. There's literately no benefit to switching. This is still a horrible idea guys.

6 minutes ago, [SR] RAMM200 said:

if anything at least try it before you guys jump to saying no pls

Dude.... do you not read. We have tried these before and they don’t work. They are more laggy than the ones we have now and are extremely unoptimized. There are like no benefits to this