BGCrafter's GM Application (Again)

BGCrafter

Name: BGCrafter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95152577

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 501st MEDL LTC BGCrafter has played for 786:11:35.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6-7

How good are your Communication and Leadership skills?: I am able to lead an event... So I guess there wont be any problems managing an Event. After all, there is always something to improve.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: YES

Give us an Event idea that you would like to Produce: An Infected Republic personel has to be transported to a Space Medical Station. Unfortunately, they were ambushed by the CIS on their way to the Station. Their ship (LAAT or Nu-Class Shuttle)  has been severely damaged. They need to land on the venator in order to stabilize the Infected Republic personel. He needs to be immediately transported to MedBay in order for him not to lose his life. Other than that, but the CIS have tracked the damaged ship on its way to the Venator. Now the troopers have one more problem. They have to eliminate the CIS frigates and ground forces and to safely transport the Infected personel from the MedBay to the waiting ship for the Space Medical Station!

Place links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): I dont understand this soo... N/A

I have decided to become a Game Master. I voided my last application but now the time has come!

+1 extremely competent player

nice and stuff

not mingey

can lead well

1 hour ago, BGCrafter said:

Place links below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional)

this part is if you have hosted events before. such as a game master+ shadowing you doing an event and you did the game master pts or did the aar form

• Friendly 1