CWRP- Slate Staff Application

Slate

RP Name:  TR 104th MEDO SSG Slate

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:28850943

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone:Eastern

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  Honestly I really enjoy admin work and would absolutely love helping out a community i have come to enjoy playing on. Unfortunately I don't have the money to donate so i offer my services as an administrator. I want to help deal with the minges and rule breakers so other admins can focus on helping GMs or battalion sims.  I have noticed i am active during off hours when there isnt alot of admins and feel i can help watch the servers when other admins need to sleep or work etc. I have a very open schedule so i would be able to be on whenever might be needed. I also feel like i am a very patient gentle person and would be perfect to help new players get used to the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I have been playing various different source games for about 12 yrs now. I have been an Administrator on serveral diffrent CS:S Servers and have even owned my own successful communities in the past. I absolutely love helping people  and like too try to explain stuff and teach players rather than punish them depending on the severity of the rule they've broken. I live in the united states and am extremely flexible of when i can be on and 9 out of 10 times i am merely a poke away if im not on.

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I have been an admin on several different Gmod and CS:S Servers even owned my own communities.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server?: 297:38:14

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: No

Edited by LaNcIr

CONGRATULATIONS  you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 10/21/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending