Event Name: The clone turned rogue 

Summary of the story: 

This is not how the event went but kind of the jist 

Actions marked: *
/write marked: @
Narrator marked: "
The map will be darkened so it's harder to see you
Name: Crimson
Personality: Aggresive snarky and extremely bold in his acts. Confidence is what makes him stand out from clones his egotistical manner is what separates him

Appearance: Blonde hair with brown eyes AND a large scar

Narrator: "everyone off first floor a large event is about to start and first floor will be closed
off as well as cg bunks"

*finding a unsuspecting person you sneak up on him as I set his health to 1 this will be an event job you then knife him to death with one person watching you then cloak away as he running after you

(Only do this if they start to talk about it in comms or advert) "seeing a horrific act of violence the (insert troopers batt) runs away in fear only to know the outline a dark shadow with eyes piercing like razors"

*/@Place down a note with a hint of the next target be sure it's someone you are able to kill
Ex: Blue and white this trooper stood tall (this will give people time to understand that it's obviously a 501st trooper that you just killed)

*During this period start to cloak and uncloak near people having them see you and then recloak

@(be sure to place with write in a largely populated area) All that I have to my name is its shimmering resemblance to a shield take my first four all you have is my son. I will take what you took from me due to the west you will find it(target a GM)

*after the gamehelper places the note go west of it far west and find a Galactic marine to kill. Kill him and then switch to the job

@ (at the same time the gamehelper will place this note on the body of the killed galactic marine) (location of galactic marine) Evidence found: His armor is stolen : westar taken : a piece of blonde hair is found on the body.

*After you kill the trooper be sure to not cloak until told to

“(be sure to do this every time he is told to cloak) walking through (Location) fearing for his life he reports to bridge to tell the (highest ranking naval on ) so they can alert the ship to these intruders

*Be sure to already be at bridge hiding and have killed a naval with already and be cloaked

@ Taken his suit dressed in blue he could be right behind you

*Appear behind him and scream loudly stabbing him

@ Leaving a piece of a blue shirt on the ground with his ID spelling out imso with parts scratched  not allowing for the rest to be seen

What was the result of the event?:  The intruder was found out 

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP

• Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Anime Character said:

-1 what a shit show bunch of screaming and literally nobody wanted to play along, Long boring event that nobody understood, keep to shoot em ups.

I dont force people to organize I shouldnt need to speak to people to report killings. 
I cant make people want to do the event yes there was screaming but I have NO say it what the player does This was a test run of this event I will take this in consideration but Again I CANT FORCE PEOPLE TO ROLEPLAY 

1 minute ago, [SR]Valkyrie ♢[A] said:

neutral

+Passive Roleplay was Nice

-Too Long and Unorganized

If you want battalions to be organize  speak with some battalion officers you goob

• Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, Anime Character said:

If you can't take critisizm dont ask for it, Blaming battalions for your event being annoying is a poor craftsmen blaming his tools.

What Im listening to your critiques but when it on organization of battalions that I have no control over I cant do much this event was a heavy RP event that required communication but no one actually communicated I cant force you to communicate I held all your hands with the narrator telling you the informaition through comms the clue given outlined his name and personality but people didnt pay attention so they forgot or lost the information making it confusing 
I will again take this into consideration 

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]
  • Disagree 1

Blocking off 1st floor was a mistake. It not only filled comms with confusion during the important start of the event, but it was also a blatant violation of the Gamemaster Rules & Regulations, as bunks were touched by being blocked off with props :

"The Training Room (or TR room), and the bunks are not to be touched during events. Do NOT spawn NPCs anywhere near where CC's are trained. Event Jobs are not allowed to go into or fight in these areas and NPCs or other harmful entities are not allowed in these areas."

.. and was arguably in violation of Synergy Roleplay Rules for Game Masters (Section H, 1) :

"You cannot force a player to participate in your event."

If people log in and are blocked in bunks for the duration of your event, they are inadvertently being forced to participate in your event by staying in bunks until it is over and they get unbarricaded after about 1.5 hours.

22 minutes ago, Acid Bunny said:

Blocking off 1st floor was a mistake. It not only filled comms with confusion during the important start of the event, but it was also a blatant violation of the Gamemaster Rules & Regulations, as bunks were touched by being blocked off with props :

"The Training Room (or TR room), and the bunks are not to be touched during events. Do NOT spawn NPCs anywhere near where CC's are trained. Event Jobs are not allowed to go into or fight in these areas and NPCs or other harmful entities are not allowed in these areas."

.. and was arguably in violation of Synergy Roleplay Rules for Game Masters (Section H, 1) :

"You cannot force a player to participate in your event."

If people log in and are blocked in bunks for the duration of your event, they are inadvertently being forced to participate in your event by staying in bunks until it is over and they get unbarricaded after about 1.5 hours.

I spoke with zyner a game master manger and he suggested it 
also Blocking bunks does not force people to particpate in the event 
bunks were not touched the  1st floor was blocked to prevent meta gaming by people killed in the event 

The beginning of the event was a mess with trying to get key parts of the event started but people not responding to these flags caused the confusion 
I never forced a player to participate in my event 
But the blocking of 1st floor I can see caused some confusion as I didnt mark them even though I adverted for 10 minutes to be sure people were off first floor 

Also how is being blocked off from the event forcing them to participate?

Firstly 
I gave multiple clues in the beginning of the event with /writes and then later using a narrator as no one was responding to my very obvious clues

secondly 
Do not try to pull a rule that does not apply in this situation my event no where bunks and I made sure by blocking it so while it was going on people can still mingle among each other and for people that join in late I allowed them to join because they were asking question so I answered 

My last point 
Do not pull a rule that does not apply in this situation in any way or shape or form as that says nothing in the form of blocking bunks If people were to ask to get through to have a sim I would of gladly said yes 

The walls were there to prevent metagaming and I made that very clear as I said if you are on first floor at this time you will not particpate in my event in no way people were forced  

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [VA]
  • Disagree 1
Banned

what

• Agree 2

Kinda late, but

-1 It was a one life, so 1st floor was blocked off. Those of us who came in were stuck in 1st floor THE WHOLE EVENT without a spark of information. Should at least have an admin move people around if it is a one life. Those who have 0 deaths, and claiming they just came in should be advised what's happening, instead of leaving them ignored inside the 1st floor. 

If it wasn't for my private comms, the people stuck with me wouldn't have figured out why we were stuck.

6 hours ago, Chill said:

Kinda late, but

-1 It was a one life, so 1st floor was blocked off. Those of us who came in were stuck in 1st floor THE WHOLE EVENT without a spark of information. Should at least have an admin move people around if it is a one life. Those who have 0 deaths, and claiming they just came in should be advised what's happening, instead of leaving them ignored inside the 1st floor. 

If it wasn't for my private comms, the people stuck with me wouldn't have figured out why we were stuck.

Thank you for your feedback 

I di understand that I should of had someone there to inform you all thank you for this 

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1