Quill's Staff App v.2

Quillhan

RP Name: 104th MEDDG SGT Quill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:4756152

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be a staff member again. I have waited long enough while being back. I would love to help out in the GM program. The state of these events trigger me sometimes. It'd be really cool to make a return and I think I can give some advice and do some good. I enjoy the community, always have and would love to come back and help out. This would also give me more incentive to hop on and do things. It makes me really mad when nothing is going on. Events should be happening all the time in my opinion. Let's get it boys. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love twitch. Hello fellow lurkers. I am studying to become a teacher in Physical Education and Health Education. I play a lot of games, mainly being WoW and LoL. I love soccer and am a Liverpool supporter. I am always down to do things on the server, literally anything.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have a lot of staff experience. I was a TRM, GMO, and a VA for Synergy.