Fours' Game Maker application

Fours

Name: TR 2ndAC Commander Barlex | TR Jedi Knight III Temple Guard Fours

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153319566

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I can't check my in-game playtime. But I've played on the server since launch. My recent activity on steam says 122 hours in the last two weeks. So I guess you could say I'm around. The only server I play on so that's also a contributing factor.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 6-7/7.5

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Considering I've been with the 212th since March way back before the whole "purge", I think that would make my communication skills acceptable consider the time I've spent with them and how far I've gotten. Also since I've gotten to the rank of Commander/XO in 212th/2ndAC, I would think I would have exceptional leadership skills. I mean if I didn't I doubt I'd get this far in the battalion.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: This is just a rough idea of an event I thought about and would be split into 2 parts at least.

So, the basic premise around this event is that some battalions (listed later) would go planet side in search of a small group of Clone troopers that went AWOL due to the events of past missions along side their Jedi Master/Jedi Knight. This small squad was considered a semi-elite squadron of clones, that many other clone battalions believed to be a myth, stories told as a sort of legend.

The reason for the clones going AWOL was because they were hunted and sought out by Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress. After the killing of the Master/Knight of the strike squadron, the group were backed into a corner by an overwhelming amount of droids. The sith assassin captured and interrogated the clones because she was fond of the jobs they've done.

Asides from the capturing and interrogating, the sith brainwashed the group to "see the truth" about the Jedi and the Republic as a whole. The clones are very hostile and and traumatized about the experience they eventually give in and side with the sith. The clones must deploy and find these brothers, and help them return to the republic. The job would not be easy. There would be heavy resistance by the CIS in attempts to keep the Republic away from the group.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

• Agree 1