Explanations.

Seeing how I'm unallowed to respond to any of the comments on my staff application I'd like to give a few responses here so I may clear some things up.

I AM NOT STARTING AN ARGUMENT! (I AM CLEARING SOME THINGS UP). (THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISMENT OF MY APPLICATION.)

I believe I have the right to defend myself.

Now. I understand on my staff application I have been given a few -1's since I put it up and I will accept those. But! Only if their of valid reasons and from people that haven't been recently targeting me (You know who you are).

Now. 1. Just because I deal with depression and anxiety doesn't mean I will take anything wrong to heart. I understand that people can be extremely harsh but I don't take things to heart.

2. When I say I don't tolerate bullies or racists. I mean this in a manor of I don't tolerate them as in if a player is bullying another or being racist towards them I will instantly take action.

3. This was mentioned in my staff application and I find it to be filled with a few lies and not the full story. (-1 I remember taking a box from you and placing it in Null bunks and you started to enter and try to get it back while we continuously told you to get out and it wasn’t until someone idk who called and aos on you, you got mad real quick and disrespectful..  :omegalul: )

The full story of this is that during a passive RP event some boxes were dropped into the MHB , I had orders from Fleet and CG to bring the red boxes to medbay. Null stole 3 of those boxes while being extremely mingy. I typed in chat multiple times I need them back I have orders but they ignored me so I entered their bunks and attempted to gather the boxes I got one ran out and tried to get it to medbay. Then a Jedi called AOS on me and I was arrested. Now facts within the story. (The person that arrested me said to me he didn't want to arrest me because everyone in the Null bunks were being mingey as hell). (Another fact. You claimed I got mad and real disrespectful. I'd like to know how? Because I didn't use my mic seeing how it lags everytime I do. And the second I got arrested I called staff explained this entire story to them and they had me released because the situation was BS and petty.

4. You claim I am aggresive and start fights in OOC. Yet you left out the parts where I didn't start the fights I'm simply responding to the mingey people and trying to explain multiple things. Is it wrong trying to defend yourself?

5. I have not once harassed staff. I made this clear before. Staff takes their time doing things on the server and it takes multiple tickets until 1 of them responds. I have not once said anything offensive,disrespectful or hateful towards any staff member.

6. Yes I am a little mingy but isn't everyone???? Everyone on the server has minged in anyway shape or forum. No one can deny that.

7. Having multiple  arrests doesn't mean anything. (Zim) The Community Owner started where I am today. He started as a user and got arrested many times. But look at him now, He owns the entire community. 

Now, The last 3 -1's I have gotten I won't accept in anyway seeing how those 3 people are apart of the battalion (501st) that has been targeting me and reporting lies about me to my XO. 

I'd like to make this clear because I know people will try to twist my words. (THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT, THIS IS EXPLANATIONS AND CLEARLY THINGS UP)(I AM NOT ANGRY OR UPSET IN ANYWAY.) (This isn't a rant) (I'm not being aggresive.) .

A few RP mistakes will not show how I am as staff. If given the chance I can show and prove to you all I'm a great guy that truly down in my heart loves to help people.

Edited by Dauntless
  • Disagree 1

There is nothing wrong with me explaining things.

People can take this however way they want it won't bother me.

The entire purpose of this was for me to explain things so people understand some of the things in my app a bit better.

If people truly want to -1 because I tried to explain things then so be it. 

I know for a fact I will make a great staff member and will do whatever I can to help.

• Disagree 2

In the past, I had a habit of being super defensive at any negative feedback and trust me that will just entice people to criticise you further, but as the time passes I've learned sometimes you just got to take the L, make a mental note of any criticism given to you and quietly move on in order to improve, publically responding will do you no good. As a head admin I highly recommend you void this thread as it might damage your application further.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 minute ago, Nade Jones said:

In the past, I had a habit of being super defensive at any negative feedback and trust me that will just entice people to criticise you further, but as the time passes I've learned sometimes you just got to take the L, make a mental note of any criticism given to you and quietly move on in order to improve, publically responding will do you no good. As a head admin I highly recommend you void this thread as it might damage your application further.

What he said 

• Agree 1

Jesus christ on a pogo stick, let me state a few things.

1. Learn to not give a shit, if you get denied, you'll just wait a month to be eligible to reapply.

2. You technically advertised your app in this post.

3. If you feel targeted, go to their reg, @miguz

4. Calm down, damn.

Ok, that's my weekly post, back to WoW.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

WAS MEDIC

-stops reading-

-opens staff application-

-applies -1 for making me read-

as a former Commander Cody and former staff.    its best to say "THATS BULLSHIT THESE FUCKERS ARE DUMB" in person rather than your rant that was only suppose to clear things up. but is just gonna hurrt you bc  well  WELCOME TO THE INTERNET   no one is gonna give a shit that you ever posted this. 

Highly suggest voiding 

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

I've said many times If I get denied I will accept it.

@Medic Only reason why I made this is to help better explain things seeing how I'm not allowed to comment on my staff app.

That's understandable but this isn't the way to go about it, this is bringing more attention to your app and possible more -/+1s than you expect.

• Friendly 1

WAS MEDIC

If people -1 just because I explained myself and spoke the truth then let them.

That'd be petty and pathetic. The fact I can't express the truth or explain things without people getting their panties in a bunch is sad and pathetic in it's self.

Despite what people may think. I know for a fact I will make a great staff member if given the chance. And that's all that matters.

@Medic I appreciate your feedback though.

Edited by Dauntless

Dude.

I get it, you seem to think that by explaining everything that people will see what you mean and change their mind. 

They won't. Stop caring so much. This makes you look like you have a thin skin and if you have this much issue now I can only imagine what it would be like in a situation where you're in a position of power as staff.

Stop, relax, slow down, and just listen to what they're saying. You're just fighting back, even if that isn't the intention, and making yourself look silly.

Edited by Hood
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
5 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

That'd be petty and pathetic. The fact I can't express the truth or explain things without people getting their panties in a bunch is sad and pathetic in it's self.

Slow down and think is this going to bring positive or negative attention to you 

3 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

I will say this one last time.

I'm not angry, upset or anything in that manor. 

I have no problem with people stating their opinions. I'm am simply explaining things. If people can't see that then whatever idc.

Clearly you do

Honestly chill for a bit, no need to make things worse 

• Agree 1

The 501st is targeting you? If the numbers are correct we have approximately 72 people in the 501st. It's one thing to claim that a few people are targeting you but it's another to claim 70+ are. If you are going to make a huge claim like that then I suggest to come with evidence, EX: screenshots, rather than group up the entire bat because it just makes your claims look false and irrational. 

• Agree 1

Yikes holy fuck ever chill out this isnt a big of a issue your making it 

501st peeps leave him be hes one person and cant affect your battalion as a whole

Dauntless chill the fuck out my guy this has not helped a single bit it's actually made me more distrustful as you as a staff member its shows you act in compulsion and not reason 

@Phil 1. When I say accept the +/-1's I mean like accept you doing it. Like "I accept that or I accept your opinion."

2. I don't have 2 options. I will talk to higher ups than you about this seeing how I owe you absolutely nothing.

3. THE -1's is not the targeting. The targeting is something completely different.

4. I do not have an attitude. 

You guys keep assuming how I'm feeling/acting. 

Which doesn't make sense seeing how you aren't me.

Here's how I feel.

I'm amused and excited.

Here's how I'm acting.

Calmly explaining things and speaking my mind. which I have every right to do.

• Disagree 1

This is unnecessary, like really. If you want to be accepted as a serious player then you will read the responses and learn from your mistakes, stand out in a good way and try to prove to people how serious you are for the staff position. Don't go ranting about how people think you aren't worthy of the position, its just a opinion, on a fourms page, made for a 10 year old game. I suggest you void before getting denied so you may put through another application.