Punybob's - The end of the venator

Punybob

Name:Punybobs

Who helped (If applicable): Bog Zuch | Alfa | Longshot | Ben | Zim | Jackson | Square | Chambers

Event Name: The end of the venator

Summary of the story: A bunch of senators (as many as I can have) get captured by the cis. They are brought to some icy moon and held captive. General Greviences and Admiral Lok are also there along with aassajjj... there's a defcon one event leading them to the ground / event server apparently they have some booming cannons so the entire server has different tasks 104th secure the senators everyone else take out all CIS and bugs ( a second faction that lives underground) there are four bases and missiles along with bridges and its just a custer.

What was the result of the event?: The venator ded and republic winning

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shootemup

•  
Banned

+1

You spread your event too thin. The objectives were confusing and with out battalion specific assignments it was kinda a big cluster to see who could get to the hostages first. You had a lot of really good ideas going on that would have been great if you approached it differently. From past experience, it would be best for this kind of event, to deploy regiments to do specific jobs like you said in your PTS. Those who survive their regiment-specific deployment stay on to continue in the next. Once you die in that you die, best approach to a 1-life. Keep trying at this though, I got into it and I know the rest of the 104th did too. Lots of good ideas and lots of creativity. Thanks for the event.

• 6 months later...