Void it’s not helping anything

Ccmonty

Wow a player report this is silly 

I'm not harrassing you

Honestly I thought that all caps talking in live chat was you going along with the joke 

I didn't think it pissed you off my guy

Why didn't you message me and tell me it genuinely upset you

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [SA]
3 minutes ago, Alfa said:

Kids are forced into working in sweatshops making clothes for less than a $1 a day while living in absolute poverty and your problem is that someone wants to reset your forum rep on a roleplay server. 

1hd8gx.jpg

You could say the same thing about anything on the server tbh 

• Winner 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Banned

Yikes-1 calm down monty. It’s forum rep its not that big of a deal. You still have the worse rep on the forums the next closest is still a 1000 away. Calm down, this is turning into a monty mole situation.

YOU KNOW HAT IM FUCKING DONE WOTH THE FORUMS APARENTLY NO MATTER HOW CLEAR K MAKE IT THAT YOU GUYS ARE UPSETTING ME AND HAVE BEEN SENCE THIS UPVOTE MONTY THING IM GOING TO SAY IT ONE LAST TIME

THIS IS NOT ME GOING ALONG WITH A JOKE THIS IS ME BEING MAD ENOUGH TO KILL AND THEN RAPE A KITTEN 

AND IF YOU DONT GET IT NOW YOU GUYS ARE LEGIT RETARDED

• Funny 4

Okay so I have been reading the back log of messages and this is what I think.

Monty you need to chill, if losing forum rep makes you this angry you need to take a step back off the forums and re-evaluate why you put so much worth into it.

The suggestion was too far but there are no rules against giving people positive rep.

Imma just going to restrict your access from the forums for a day until your calm enough cause Jesus some of the stuff you are writing is pretty yikes.