LuckyOnDuty

RP Name:

SO SPC Lucky

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞

STEAM_1:1:73412369

Regiment you are applying for:

Special Operations Brigade

Experience:

I have been in the community for 5+ years. I have been many different commanders as well as led many different regiments. I have tons of experience but always continue learning as you never truly stop learning.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe I should become a Regimental Commander because I have a lot of experience in leading, I follow orders well and I am very active.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

I understand the lore of my regiment very very well.

Availability:

All day every day, I do have a kid but it shouldn't really get in the way a whole lot. 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Well I am trained in everything, I have been in many of the battalions, I have gotten a lot of the specializations. I have been many different ranks as well.

Do you have a microphone?:

I do it works like a charm.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want my regiment to be as good as they can be. I always help out and am willing to help my regiment in anyway I possibly can.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I plan to improve relations within the regiment by doing joint training's, Having them do joint operations together and many many things. I plan on having the best relations with my regiments myself by always helping them whenever needed as well as always talking to everyone in the regiment and always doing what i can.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I do understand.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

I do understand and will reapply as I am very sure I will love the position and the help I can provide.

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

Banned

-1 who?

Edited by Spooky