CWRP - Vango's application

Vango

RP Name: TR 104th PLT CPL Oscchino/ Jedi Padawan Vango/ TR Fleet ENG CPO Vango

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114650018

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT -5 behind EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a administrator to help other admins do there job when they are not on. I would like to help players new or old in every way they need. For example, If someone needed npcs or something like a dupe for a sim or tryouts i would give them a hand and help them out by doing it. Also, I would help the server by making a active server and keeping the players happy. Another thing is I would like to help as much as I can in events by being a Gamehelper and including some of my ideas to see if they can bring a better experience to events . Also, Then I would hope getting higher in ranks and maybe becoming a Gamemaster and bringing more of my ideas to an event and letting people have a good time in it. As well there are not many staff on in my timezone when I am playing so I would like to help with that problem until some other people get on. I would like to also help people get a issue resolved quick if its like asking for a fighter for example. I would like to help this community to grow and see new and old players get better and everyone to know that there will be an admin waiting to extend a hand to those on need. I would be. It would be a great honor to serve under the great staff of Synergy.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a kind person always ready to work and help anyone in need. I have been playing computer games from a very young age and I understand what people would want. I would try my hardest to help anyone on the server and find whats the problem is.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes

InTen Servers CWRP [Closed Down}  - Owner

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  92:38:52

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Edited by Oscchino

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

This is a good application... I will remain neutral at this time. I think that if you spent more time on this application it would be better. I see some errors in writing and not that I really care but look I want to hear more about you. You have a novel about why you want to be a staff member but what I am interested in the about you. You have the bare minimum! As a staff team, we need someone who we can relate to and trust. All of the staff members are ready to work and have been playing computer games. I am interested in you.  As a person what drives you your goals outside of synergy! I thank you for applying but I would look into yourself and try and sell yourself as a human to join the staff team not selling what you can do. Aside from the lackluster" about you" this was a great app but never ever do the bare minimum!

Remaining neutral

Edited by Punybob
Adding grammatical fixes

Why haven't I seen this before 

One thing good app but many people tend to forget one key thing is that a new admins main job is to train cc's a large apart of it with taking tickets 

I think that you should get more hours on the server before thinking about becoming an admin but if you have the drive 

+1

• Winner 1