CWRP - Lucifer's Staff Application

Lucifer

RP Name: 501st ARFO 1SG Lucifer/ Jedi SH Knight I Lucifer/ Fleet ENG SCPO Rong

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:210216510

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: UTC+8

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff team on this server is because I wish to pay back my time to the community wether it's new, old or existing players of the community the help that they needed or they are unsure of something. I also like to give others a enjoyable and fun experience while RPing in this server and gives them the immersion they need. I also wanted to help people during off hours where there's like few staff on during it and wanting to do something like NPC sim and such. Another reason why I want to  become staff is that I can build my own dupe and use it either for a SIM or Jedi Trials without have to ask other admins to spawn a dupe for trial. I'll also like to keep the activity up on the server even during off hours hoping that more new players will come and play on this server to not make it dead during off hours and at least have something to do like passiveRP or an open SIM during off hours. And also there isn't much staff on during off hours and I'm hoping to help more with new players that needed whitelist and such. I'd also like to be a game helper too during events, helping out the game master or help spawning in the NPCs

Tell us a little bit about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I like to play games especially fps game, RPG and strategy games. I'm a easy going person and loves to mix around with people whenever I meet someone new. I loves to play basketball during my free time and sometimes will go to sleep if I have nothing to do even during daylight. My favourite FPS game is Rainbow Six Siege or CSGO, my favourite RPG game is either Elder Scroll Online or  Warframe and strategy games will be HOI4, Empire at War and COH2. I honestly prefer typing than using my mic as I can word out everything that I'm thinking of but I seldom uses mic and also due to timezone but I can type quite fast.

Do you have any previous staff experience? 

KGN (Head Admin | Closed down)

Sentinel Community (Community Supervisor | Closed down)

Fullmetal Gaming (Head-Mod | Closed down)

Serenity Networks (Co-Owner | Closed down)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): 740:17:32

Are you currently staff on Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Agree 1