Bbstine's Gamemaster Application

Bbstine

Name: Bbstine

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:123229741

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: Uhhhhhhhh, lots; says its 600 but i know for a fact it is over 1800+ 

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8, but always growing :^)

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: I mean, I'd say I'm pretty good.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: A classic event, an assassination on board the Venator. You simply bring on a citizen job with a fake name but "Representative BlahBlah" who gave out medals to members of our community who have been doing outstanding work within their battalions or roleplay in-general both awarding them with recognition and "valor". Either or, among the ship a few commando droids cloaked come along with the ship the representative who then simply shoot the rep. Then starting the event they simply wait out the attack until reinforcements arrive to assist with the destruction of the republic vessel. It's a simple shoot-em-up that promotes people to do more RP and gain the recognition that people who received medals got.  

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):  I did alot of events, that's just a few of them.