CWRP - Raven/Boomer's Staff Application

Raven Stark

RP Name: 501st ARCT ARFL 2ndLT Boomer/ TGM K V Raven

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114632781

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: UTC+3

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to join the staff in this server, because this is the first place that I genuinely stay playing non-stop and still have fun doing it.I would like to become an admin, so I can help out the server in any ways I can, as well as my battalion. I like participating in events, and what I would love even more is helping out the other staff members preparing the event for the rest of the normal players. I would watch out for minges that are trying to ruin the server that I love with my heart.I think most of the guys that met me in game wouldn't count me as toxic, but as a chill guy atleast. If I encounter a rule breaker, I would warn him kick/ban him if needed if I become a higher staff rank. I would also like to become an admin so I can help out with Jedi Trials and/or set up my own trials without having to call someone else to help. I'd also help pick up the activity during downtime, because then there aren't that many staff members helping out the other players.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im from Bulgaria, I like to play basketball in my spare time and watch old movies. My favourite movie is definitely The Godfather. Im currently about to become 8th Grade in School in a few days. When Im not playing basketball I play GMOD and some other Single Player games when I have nothing to do and Im bored. Needless to say my favourite TV Show is the Clone Wars and my favourite SW Movie is Revenge of the Sith. Oh and also I love despacito and my favourite color is Purple (no one cares lmao).

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes I was previously a NA on Synergy for 2-3 weeks, had my own server before. (Not doing a Re-app because I was a NA anyway)

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): 890:03:07 hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one)  No