Sinister - Mustafar Siege

Sinister

Name: Sinister

Who helped (If applicable): Argon, Snadvich, Elijah, Stix (maybe more i forgot)

Event Name: Mustafar 

Summary of the story: Due to the previous blockade success (main event by fours) we pushed mustafar. The siege was a failure, and the republic had to pull out, leaving Mustafar under CIS Control.

What was the result of the event?: Failure, Retreat.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up with tech rp.

Banned

1 minute ago, Feds said:

-1 Event Jobs were overgeared and health was exeptionally high for the Commando Droids.

The commando was respawning when he was not supposed to. I apologize for not catching it during the event.

Edited by Sinister

Neutral  Very unorganised. A lot of people got kicked just as they joined. A random guy in 104th got kicked even though he’s never died. Plus EJ were OP. But some of it wasn’t your fault 

Edited by IKE Targaryen

I do agree and apologize for the OP event jobs. Miscommunications between all the GH/GM caused this, and it's my fault. The event was meant to be hard, but in reality it was made to be impossible, and that is no fun for everyone involved.

Apologies. Will make sure to properly balance/control the EJ next time.

+1 in good faith, since it was your first event I still gotta say it wasn't horrible. Little tweaks to EJs here and there and it would have been excellent. Look forward to the next one!

Ex-DU CMD/XO - Wrote the lore for the original Havoc Squad members, it’s nbd 🥱 - Just your friendly neighborhood fucktard