Gmod crashes

Hero

I remember a crash issue the last time we just started using extensive back in like February. I can't remember how but there was a fix for it, either client side/server side but I'm unsure. Correct me if I'm wrong but I do remember crashes months ago frequently. 

Maybe @Medic or @Zim may remember, I just don't know the fix for it.

Edited by Fours
4 minutes ago, Fours said:

I remember a crash issue the last time we just started using extensive back in like February. I can't remember how but there was a fix for it, either client side/server side but I'm unsure.

I feel like it could possibly be my video settings? I might reset it back to a higher quality to see if that might fix it i feel like they were higher when i was on extensive 

36 minutes ago, Zim said:

I don't remember, did you try the pinned post of this section?

Not even gonna lie, completely ignored it and didn’t know it was there. I’m gonna try messing with my video settings and if that doesn’t work then I’ll do what you pinned. THANKS BB U DO SO MUCH FOR US 

• Retired Founder
6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Not even gonna lie, completely ignored it and didn’t know it was there. I’m gonna try messing with my video settings and if that doesn’t work then I’ll do what you pinned. THANKS BB U DO SO MUCH FOR US 

Ya welcome. Please treat me with buying me a gun and single bullet.

• Retired Founder
27 minutes ago, Hero said:

And it’s only specific to Synergy, idk why, i can connect to other CWRP but not Synergy

Did you follow my guide ?
If so, will need to fully wipe all files including an uninstall and hope for the best.

6 minutes ago, Zim said:

Did you follow my guide ?
If so, will need to fully wipe all files including an uninstall and hope for the best.

I’ll do it again i guess, but i can connect to the event server with zero problems whatsoever, yet main crashes upon entry 

@Zim I DID IT!!! IT WORKS!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

Solution for this. do what him said about uninstalling everything, then turn ur setting on to "only download map content" then load in. Then Manually re install all your adding. this worked for me and I hope I can help y'all out with this. 

IM BACK BABY !!!!!

OOF false fucking alarm, something in the adding doesn’t allow me too connect. This is big fucking gay. Looks like I’m gonna be on the event server only god damn it. See y’all on main when the new map comes out 

• Retired Founder
10 hours ago, Hero said:

OOF false fucking alarm, something in the adding doesn’t allow me too connect. This is big fucking gay. Looks like I’m gonna be on the event server only god damn it. See y’all on main when the new map comes out 

Did it work for a little?

2 hours ago, Zim said:

Did it work for a little?

It worked when i had zero content installed and just the map. I also had to turn on “only install map content” then it worked, apparently i read on the forums if you do a server restart it should fix the problem. But i don’t want to force you to do a server restart for just me