Make the Senate Great Again!

Leonidas

Name: TR GCS ARFL 2ndLT Goldie - TR Jedi Temple Guard Knight II Ares - [SR] Penguin [NA]

Suggestion: Adding unnamed Senators, let the Jobs be customizable so that the person can change the race, robe, etc. 

Implementation: Adding unnamed Senators, this will give Game Master's more Ideas for Events, such as: Kidnapping a Senator/Holding Hostage, Rogue and Traitorous Senators, Assassination Attempts, etc. These Jobs can also be used for announcing a new law, a new suggestion that passed, senate meetings, and just RP in general. I believe these Senator Jobs must be a Side-Option for V.I.P. just like Naval, and Jedi. You must go through an Application on the Forums, and if passed, you will become a Senator. I have not thought of the Ranking system for this.

Lore: The Galactic Senate, also referred to as the Galactic Congress or the Republic Senate, was the governing body of the Galactic Republic. It consisted of hundreds of senators who represented the many worlds of the galaxy, and was led by a Supreme Chancellor that was elected by and from the representatives. - Wookiepedia      

At the height of its rule, the Galactic Republic was governed by a body of Senators representing the many worlds of the galaxy. - https://www.starwars.com/databank/galactic-senate            

Pictures:                Image result for senate meeting star wars    ^ Senate Meeting at Coruscant 

Image result for Star Wars Senate Meetings  ^ Galactic Senator's being held hostage by Famous Bounty Hunters Cad Bane, and Aurra Sing.                                                                                     

Workshop content if applicable: (I have not found any Workshop Morphs, if you have any PM them to me) Require Development.
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add

Job: The Galactic Senate

Model: Unnamed Senators, along with Customization Options to Change the Robe Color, the Race of the Senator, etc.

Weapons: None

Other: Senator Robes/Tunics (Make it different from Jedi Robes)

-1 senators are meant to be a rare sight amongst a military vessel no point having a fully functioning senator system on board the ship.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

13 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

-1 senators are meant to be a rare sight amongst a military vessel no point having a fully functioning senator system on board the ship.

4 minutes ago, Raider said:

I completely agree with Nade. How often do you see U.S. Senators on-board Naval Vessels other then the USO, or a moral-booster? You don't!

I thought the venator was only temporary until you guys get a new map?

58 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

I thought the venator was only temporary until you guys get a new map?

The base is still going to be a military outpost, Senators would be on Coruscant and/or on their corresponding planets

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

I understand you want more senator RP but the main purpose of them was to give CG something to protect in events and to give a good presence of RP of the ship with an extra side of Palpy doing senate meeting and RP ect. This is not a senate RP server it's mainly about the army of the republic if that makes sense haha