BigZach's BCMD Meds APP [REAL]

BigZach

Steam Name: BigZach

RP Name: BigZach

Steam ID (SteamID Finder😞 STEAM_0:0:19958681

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Republic Medic Battalion Commander Meds

Experience: I have spent my time on this server since early November of 2017. Through this time I have experienced:

104th

I have spent a good portion of my time in Synergy in the 104th. Through my time in the 104th I learned a lot such as good roleplay etiquette which I was taught through their Hostage Negotiation RP. I also learned all of my NCO experience there with the tryout grind and trying to suss out the best troops for the battalion. In 104th I had also progressed to the Elite squad of it know as Wolfpack in which I learned some lore and some more roleplay etiquette. In 104th I also started my journey into MED RP when i got trained and became a battalion medic. In 104th I had a great time and learned alot from the people there. Probably the best battalion I could have started off in.

Coruscant Guard

After I had decided to leave 104th I had set out to join the Coruscant Guard. Throughout my previous time on Synergy I had learned to admire the work and ethics of CG. After passing the Coruscant Guard tryouts I Learned that the CG had their BCMD and another Commander leave. So the I joined a lot was in the air. While serving in CG I had learned a lot about Discipline. Personally I believe discipline is a large part of running a Battalion as Xaze had shown to me in that time. In CG I also learned to take flak and learn from it and not be naive about what I do wrong. In CG we also done regular battalion training which really helped shape it and I believe to kinda input a formality on a battalion. Through CG I obviously learned to respect the rules and dos and don'ts of the server.

Republic Medics

After I had spent my time in CG I decided to move on to a new battalion on the server called the Republic Medics. When I had first joined the battalion was still in it's "youth" (for a lack of better a word.) Here I was promoted to the rank of 2nd LT where I could help the battalion more than I was. I was helping the battalion alot and still do. At this point a CMD had put me to Intel Deputy Director where I had to learn the ropes of Battalion Doc work myself. Through trial and error I tried to shape up the intel team with not much help. Also during this time I learned what bad leadership looked like which I have used to create a bad example of what I shouldn't be like. After a short amount of time due to lack of CMDs and I was put to the position of CMD along with Keo. Throughout my time as CMD it gave my insight to the more prominent leadership role in a battalion. During this time along with the BCMD at the time and another CMD we tried to shape the battalion to what we had in mind. During this time I was shown what good leadership was and learned how to be a good one myself. When the BCMD left, me and my other BCMD tried to hold the battalion together until a new BCMD was chosen. During this time is where I really found out what the running of a battalion felt like. After the new BCMD was chosen I have been complimented by many people saying that I have done a tonne of work for RM and still continue to.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I think I should be commander because I've been In RM for a long time I know where it has faults and where it can strive. I have been through the best and worst of the battalion. I have already put a tonne of work into RM. I have good relationships with the people in RM. I know the ins and outs of Medical RP. I am also currently Chief Medical Officer in Naval which helps take away the Communication dilemma between the two parties. I have also been shown by the community that RM is a good place for me to be and focus on.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: There is no lore for RM. But there is Lore medical equipment that I have looked into for medical docs as such.

Availability: I am available on Discord most times. I am also available during eastern player times and mostly all day GMT time.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since November 2017

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Hopefully by the end of my term as Meds I can give it a good structure for if I leave so it doesn't crumble at my absence. I also want to work on the Battalion Attachment system because RM have previously gotten a lot of flak for it. I also want to have a better relationship with all the medical personnel on the server like Jedi Healers, Naval, Battalion Medics etc.I also want to make Medical RP more prominent on the server because it should be important and thriving, with a lot of opportunities to get involved in it but it doesn't thrive. I'd really like to give more enrichment to RM's divisions (Surgeon and Hazard) so they can have a much better use and so they can actually look appealing and have something special about them. I also want to give a more positive image and make it live up to the battalion medics that had once occupied the space of Medical Troopers. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Note: Oxen wavered my 30 day cool down as long as I applied for RM BCMD due to the amount of feedback saying I should stick with them.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic