Warrior's Staff Application

RP Name: TR 327th SSG Warrior  

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55552523

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Was an admin before and was removed for inactivity due to me being on vacation too long. Want to join back as staff to help out with things on the server and support it like I did before. Now that I am finish with college I am on the server a lot and want to assist in events as a Game Helper and later become game master and help events. Want to help Synergy players again like old times. I am on 10 hours every day and want to help again to HA's and staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I am a serious person who cares for everyone. I am mature and make smart and rational decisions. I finished college in the summer and now just working. After working I get on the server for 10 hours every day . Gaming is my life. Screw the real world am I right, gaming friends is were its at lol.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes. Was a Admin for Synergy Roleplay Clone Wars. When I was a admin I help with both as a trainer and a little as Game helper.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? | TR 327th SSG Warrior has played for 1377:54:57.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No.

Edited by Clone Trooper Knight
mispelled a word