CWRP - Axar's Application

Axar

RP Name: Axar (In game: TR 104th SUP SSG Axar)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210264683

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Central USA

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've been here nearly a month and being one of the more active members i've noticed that during certain hours that I like to play (Morning/Night) there is not necessarily a lack of staff, however, less than normal and most are AFK or busy planning for the day ahead. I think the server would benefit greatly from introducing either I or others just as or if not more active than I am currently due to most staff being away during these hours. I would also enjoy helping out players who are new to CWRP or Synergy Roleplay as I have proven by taking my time to become a trainer and help those new to the server. I would also enjoy listening to feedback people have about the server and bringing it to the devs/directors attention, and disciplining players who find it hard to follow the rules. One more thing I would like to seek out as an administrator is that I would like to help out with events if possible in the future, as I used to administrate and be the Head- Game Master on a Military RP server and I really enjoy watching players play out my events, especially when everything goes as I plan it to.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As stated before i'm currently 15 years of age and a Sophomore in high school. I believe myself to be a semi-serious player overall, however when needed I can be very serious or just a very fun person to be around. I try to help any way possible and when I don't know what to do in a situation I usually take notes (I love taking notes) and bring them to a higher up to review with me or help me out later on. I have a lot of staff experience on other games such as Minecraft, and other servers that are decent sized, however this would be my first "large" server that I am applying for staff on.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes as stated before I once administrated a Military RP server, and was a Moderator on another CWRP server that averaged about 40+ players. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I currently have 190+ hours on Synergy Roleplay (Obtained in less than 1 month). Over summer I can put in about 6+ hours a day, and when school starts back up I will be putting in around 2-3 hours a day.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) Nope!

Edited by Atark

RIP Family of Euphoria

CONGRATULATIONS @Atark you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 9/3/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for staff