CWRP - Jacob Price- Staff Application-D E N I E D

Itachi

RP Name: Jacob Price (SO CPL Price)

Steam ID: 76561198052326361

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST 

I see trolls every time I get on. As an admin, I want to help prevent this from getting any worse. I want to work with and work hard for the community so that I can be able to help make the server healthy and troll free. I have skills would like to put them to good use like I am a good leader, follows orders well, and makes difficult decisions that have to be done.  I also love helping people and being an admin will do just that. My goal is to help as many people as possible and to remove all the people that want to harm this awesome community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a dedicated member of anything I'm a part of and will be active. I will be starting work and school starting soon but I will be as active as possible humanly possible. I can make difficult chooses when needed. I can take criticism well. With the addition that I am interested in law, and thus will gather as much evidence as possible before making a call to Ban/Kick someone.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I do not have any previous staff experience.

How much play time do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 77:02:41

Edited by Jacob Price
grammar
6 hours ago, Jacob Price said:

I have skills would like to put them to good use. [PUT SOME OF YOUR SKILLS HERE] I also love helping people and being an admin will do just that. 

-1 I had to help him write this and he still fucked up.

Edited by Baron